We do not share any personal information, details of your transaction or your email address with any other party.
We may send you our Antiques and Vintage Ceramics newsletter, detailing some of the beautiful new vintage pottery, studio pottery, antique porcelain and glass, or retro glass, treen, metalware or paintings that will be in stock in the future, if you have previously purchased from us, but you have the option to unsubscribe from this service at any time you wish.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of European Economic Area data protection law, (the “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is: Antik Seramika, 11 Granville Road, Colchester, Essex CO1 2ED, United Kingdom (email@example.com)
1. The information we collect about you
We will collect and process the following personal data from you:
1.1 Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us directly when you interact with us.
- Signing Up for Content Delivered via Email: When you sign up for a report or other content delivered by email, we will ask for your email address. We may also ask for your name as well as capture your IP address.
- Subscribing to newletter: When subscribing to any of our newsletters, we need to know the sort of information typically used for credit card transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number.
- Other Services: We may also ask for additional information when providing special, personalised services. If you don’t want to give us the information requested, you certainly don’t have to, but you will not be able to take advantage of such offerings. For example, if we launch a text alert feature, we wouldn’t be able to send you any alerts unless you provide us with your mobile number.
1.2 Information we collect about you from using our site:
- While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address (or a partially anonymised IP address) and the pages you visit while on our site.
- We may place a pixel on pages on our site, or those of our advertisers and partners. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user id has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyse and determine our audience’s behavioural characteristics, which helps us to optimise our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus.
1.3 Information we receive from other sources:
We allow our partners to collect certain information when you visit our site. They may utilize cookies, pixels, beacons, or other technologies to collect and use information about you during your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements they feel you would like.
To learn more about this behavioural advertising, including information on how to opt-out, please visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance, at www.aboutads.info, the Networking Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and the Information Commissioner’s Office, https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
2. The legal bases we rely on
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which we may collect and process your personal data in certain circumstances, including:
We can collect and process your data with your consent.
- For example, if you have given your consent to receiving to receiving marketing material from us at the point we collected your information.
2.2 Contractual obligations
We need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
- For example, where you have provided us with your email address to receive our services, we will use this information in order to effectively deliver and communicate our services.
2.3 Legal compliance
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
- For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting us to applicable law enforcement.
2.4 Legitimate interest
We may require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
- For example, it is in our legitimate interests to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and we provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
3. How we use your information
We will use this information in our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- For measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To keep you informed about products and services similar to the ones you subscribe to.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Internal research: Cookies (which are discussed further below) and the other information we automatically track are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users’ demographics and interests.
4. Our promotional updates and communications
Where permitted by one of the legal bases above, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications by email about our products/services and those of our business partners.
You can object to further marketing at any time by: (i) checking and updating your contact details within your account page, selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the end of all our marketing and promotional update communications to you; or (iii) sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Where your information is stored
The data that we collect from you is stored within the EEA.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide goods or services to you and fulfil our contract with you. This includes order fulfilment, processing of payment details, and the provision of support services.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
6. How long we keep your information
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil any legal obligations we may have as well as for purposes of processing your information (for example, if you continue to subscribe to one of our services, we will need your information to deliver the service to you). We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
7. Cookies and other technologies
Cookies contain bits of data that websites such as ours place on your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the web more useful by collecting and storing information about your preferences on a particular site and help websites operate more efficiently. Cookies and similar technologies enable you to be remembered when using that computer or device to interact with websites and online services and can be used to manage a range of features and content as well as storing searches and presenting personalised content.
We use our cookies:
- With the aim of optimising our website and improving member experience. Cookies help us estimate our audience size, determine usage patterns and help us better target content and ads based on our users’ interests.
- You have the option of not accepting the cookies we set. However, if you reject our cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some features on our site, including subscription services.
10. Cookie Removal and More Information
- You can always modify your browser so as not to accept cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent to it. For more information about cookies, including removing any or all of your cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Also, if you would like to remove the Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies, please go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/, respectively. You should be aware that this will affect your Google cookies on all sites, and not just ours.
11. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not give, rent, lend or sell individual information to any third party. Furthermore, we will not disclose any information about individual users, except as described below.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
13. Changing Your Information or Closing Your Account
- If you want to change your email address for delivery of your paid-for newsletter email subscriptions please go to your account.
- If you would rather not hear from us by email please click the unsubscribe link, which you will find at the bottom of our email messages.
14. Users Aged 16 or Under
Protecting the safety of children when they use the internet is important to us.
The site is intended for use only by persons who are at least 16 years of age. By using this site, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement. If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you are under the age of 13 your parent or guardian must consent on your behalf where we ask for consent in relation to the use of your information.
15. Changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement
We may amend this Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we’ll announce it on our site and notify you by email.
16. Your rights
- You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing (as mentioned in ‘our promotional updates and communications’ section);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
- Your right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us at email@example.com You can also change your marketing preferences at any time as described in ‘our promotional updates and communications’ section.
- You can also exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us at the above email address.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html). The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Data Protection Officer
11 Granville Road, Colchester CO1 2ED
If you have any questions regarding this or our antique and vintage ceramic and glass products please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We sell vintage and antique porcelain, antique and vintage pottery and antique, vintage and mid-century glass online, also mid-century pottery and porcelain, antique and vintage art and picture, antique and vintage textiles, mirrors, toys, metalware, silver and just about anything antique and vintage including ceramics.